THRIVE Affordable Vet Care is the third and final tenant for the newly constructed modern building on Route 42 in Washington Township, which also recently welcomed Panda Express and Jersey Mike’s!
THRIVE is expected to open in the next few months!
We first noticed that THRIVE was coming from a Careers/Hiring post, then found the press release from developer Soloff. Soloff did a great job with this property… which was a overlarge abandoned commercial building, and building a modern and more usable building… AND quickly finding tenants!
(Note: The featured image above includes a signage mock-up)
THRIVE Affordable Vet Care
Like the name says, THRIVE offers affordable Veterinary care. From their website:
At THRIVE we offer the services, medicines, diagnostic tests and equipment that our clients need and use most often at a substantial discount. By spending our time and money delivering superior, essential care through routine exams, vaccines, illnesses, and non-emergency surgeries, we keep costs down and overhead low and pass the savings on to you
Their FAQ page covers most of the questions and we’ve pulled a few highlights out here:
- Streamlined business model means lower costs to THRIVE, and lower costs to the consumer
- Nose-to-Tail exam starts at $35!
- Estimates before services! If THRIVE feels your pet needs additional tests or services, you will be given an estimate.
- Appointments are recommended and typically take 20 minutes.
There is a LOT more at the FAQ page and website… so be sure to check it out!
The exact address for the new THRIVE Affordable Vet care is: 3421 Black Horse Pike, Sicklerville NJ 08081 (Washington Township, Gloucester County NJ)
To make it easier for the locals… as mentioned they are the third (and final) new business in the beautiful new building on Rt 42/Black Horse Pike!
They are on the South side of Route 42, and the large Walmart Cross Keys Commons Shopping Center is directly behind them. The House of Brews restaurant is very directly across the street!
As mentioned, this building recently welcomed Jersey Mike’s Sandwich Shop, and Panda Express Asian Eatery (with Drive-Thru!)
Washington Township is BOOMING with new businesses, including these very close recent openings. More on this coming from 42Freeway!
- Jersey Mike’s Sandwich Shop
- Panda Express Asian Eatery (with Drive-Thru!)
- Bath & Body Works: Opened Last Week in Cross Keys Commons
- Mr Liquors: Opened Last Summer in Cross Keys Commons
- Sunshine Bakery: Opened this year and 2 mins away