In today’s COVID-19 briefing by New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, he announced that New Jersey is entering Stage Two of the 3 stage plan. In June we will see the re-opening of Outdoor Dining, Non-essential Retail can allow customers in, Salons and Barbershops will open… and Gyms and Fitness facilities are in close range to open.
Each of these re-opened facets will have guidelines around them which will be announced separately.
The Governor mentions that as in Phase 1, all of these openings will not happen on the same date. Below is the breakdown we took from the video conference:
- Outdoor Dining
- Non-Essential Retail, allowing customers inside the stores
- Salons, barbershops, and other personal care
Later in this Phase – To Be Determined
- Gyms and Fitness Clubs, at limited capacity
- MVC (Listed on the slides, but not mentioned by Governor Murphy)
Phase 3 – In the Future
Phase 3 is still in our future and will include;
- Expanded Dining
- Critical in-Office work
- Limited Entertainment (Possibly Movies)
- Bars with limited Capacity
- Expanded Gyms and Fitness