A top question from 42Freeway readers has been the status of Clementon Lake Park, which unexpectedly closed in the Fall of 2019. Well we have learned that next month (March) the entire Clementon Park property, rides and liquor license will be up for auction!
In a perfect world, one buyer steps up to purchase the entire property and reopens the 100+ year old park… but its very clear that if not, they will be “parting out” the property’s assets.
Very specifically, the auction is scheduled for Tuesday March 23, 2021 at 10am, with an inspection set for Friday March 19th (9am-4pm).
The auction is being conducted by CRG: Capital Recovery Group, and listed as “Sale By Order Of Howard Samuels – Receiver”
From the Auction listing, the highlights called out include:
- 52 Acres
- 23 Acres spring fed lake
- 4,000 sq ft historic 3 bath house
- Full Alcohol license
- Thrill Rides (Thunder Drop, Ring of Fire Loop Ride, Sea Dragon, Flying Pharaoh, HellCat Coaster and Cars)
- Family Rides (Classic Carousel, Giant Ferris Wheel, Tilt a whirl, scrambler, Dragon Kids Coaster, Spin Tower, Train System and Track
- Kiddie Rides (Mini Pirate Swing Ride, Flying Elephants, Cars and Trucks, Space Ship, Race Car ride, Safari Train narrow gauge train)
- Water Park (Vertical Drop Tube Ride, Viper Bobsled style, Sky River Rapids, Pirate’s Landing)
Please check the listing for more details.
The site offers links to an online catalog and circular. Some aspects may require registration… and may not be avail as yet
This is breaking news! More as we get it!
Other 42Freeway posts
Clementon Lake Park Auction
• 10:00 AM ET
• 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET