Mark from 42Freeway visited the very popular Small Bites podcast on Sunday Oct 27! This is his second visit, and with the history of the site covered in the first episode Mark is able to focus on food oriented stories in our area including; Deptford, Magnolia, Gloucester Township, Washington Township and Mullica Hill!
The podcast is available on Apple Podcast app, and this link allows you to stream from the web!
Topics in Mark’s 15 minute segment are;
- Laughing Fox Tavern in Magnolia
- Miller’s Ale House Deptford
- Round One (Deptford) and Dave & Busters (Gloucester Twp)
- Cinder Bar (Cross Keys, just a brief mention)
- Naples Pizza at the Warehouse (Mullica Hill)
- Pesce and 373 American Grill (Closed in Wash Twp)
- First Watch and Chipotle (Washington Township)
- Dorrego Strong Coffee (Washington Township)
The 42Freeway segment starts around the 46 minute mark, but I do have one comment earlier! It moves very fast and tough to jump in!!
The entire episode is worth listening too, as there are several other guests including:
- DiBruno Brothers; discussing their new locations and event space
- City Winery Philadelphia; brand new large winery and event space
Post and Podcast link from my first visit back in June!
Always a ton of fun to sit in with Derek and Donato (D & L Coffee Service)! Thank you guys for having me in again, and I look forward to coming back in February!